Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gay Cruising Sites In The Uk I'm Wondering What A Nice Way To Meet Someone, Who Doesn't Want To Hop In The Sack And Actually Get To Know Me?

I'm wondering what a nice way to meet someone, who doesn't want to hop in the sack and actually get to know me? - gay cruising sites in the uk

I am 34 years old and a gay man.
I'm from Central Massachusetts, and I'm sensitive and care for persons

I'm in the future, all I can promise, because I am not MR HOT HOT HOT

Where can I get to know the right person. The clubs do not work and I'm not in them
The chat rooms do not seem to work because some men are pigs

Is there anywhere where I can go ..

I am not looking for a location Cruising

I could try the chat rooms of AOL, once more, or sometimes more

I will not try gay.com there are many balls Sleeze
I do not hunt or there is a lot of balls

No comments:

Post a Comment