Monday, February 22, 2010

How Long To Wait To Shower After Wax How Does One Go About Shaving Their Legs?

How does one go about shaving their legs? - how long to wait to shower after wax

I am sixteen years old and I always had a problem with the hair on the legs. My mother always said not to shave! "And then, numerous other online articles and such, but I wonder now, after three years, then shaved really that bad?" I mean everyone! On so few questions:

> How do you shave? I have an electric razor, so how can I use?
> Before or after showering?
> How long it typically takes for the hair to grow again, and you have to shave again?
> How long should the hair to shave?
> Grow hair thicker every time you shave or shortly after the first time?
---
A little history.
I have tried: epilator, waxing and depilatory cream. All are effective in their own way, but, the firsCauses t grown hair and is painful and takes a long time, is the second in disarray, and then wait a little while your hair is a certain length and time, and not all hair removal cream hair and time of event. In short, I save time.

> Is it really fast and easy way to shave?

No comments:

Post a Comment