Sunday, February 28, 2010

How To Congratulate For Baby Is It Childish To Not Congratulate Someone Who Just Had A Baby?

Is it childish to not congratulate someone who just had a baby? - how to congratulate for baby

I have been TTC for some time, and I am soooo tired, as everybody, but I am not pregnant. I am one of about 7 girls in my church is not huge pregnant, recently pregnant, or celebrate a new baby in her arms. I will not go to church because it is torture. They are all young married people in my church, and 85% of them have babies / pregnant.

Someone in the church just had a baby and a few pictures on Facebook ... Everyone has commented, saying congratulations, saying comments to photos, etc., but to be honest I do, congratulations on. I wanted to run and hide and not someone who has a child to see. I know it's selfish and childish, but that's what I feel. I do not evgo to church on Sunday because I know that all the nuts will go to the new baby, and everyone will be there with her big belly and a new baby, going gaga over the baby, and I'm here. ... Children stand on the back, empty stomach or without.

I completely reacting to this? Should I develop and comment on Facebook for them? Or even play a role? I'm on Facebook all day) (illness, so I'm sure you've noticed that I'm commenting to talk about other things and say to other people, and nothing to them ... I have ... I do not know.

Am I a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment