Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flashlight Camera I Have A 1882 Silver Dollar How Do I Tell The Grade? It's Very Reflective To My Camera Flashlight!!!?

I have a 1882 Silver Dollar How do I tell the Grade? It's Very Reflective to my camera flashlight!!!? - flashlight camera

The problem is in the background is quite dead, can not say what is the spirit, I have no history of money only makes it into my possession from my U.S. trip. I think someone gave it to me, but it has been forgotten long ago and who he was. I just found the other day, was on the job in the United Kingdom. I think even if it is broken down in the back from where it is an unusual step, it could be something. Am I wrong? How can I say? Thank you for helping me always.

2 comments:

Chefed#1 said...

Go to a local club rooms in your area and get independent advice.
A coin dealer is in business to make money. He ball over the value of buying at low prices.
Currency traders taking advantage of ignorance.
Education is the key to making a profit

Soni H said...

The fastest and easiest way to find out what a coin is worth while to a dealer and have the prices. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ For 1882, most probably worth only a little more "fusion" of the value of a currency's value metal (melted - about $ 15 to $ 20) if Spent it is so that nobody can be made in the coin itself. Only the 1882-CC is worth more than melt (Carson City silver dollar mint) In addition, portions of the rule are assigned by the wrong side, not the best.

Post a Comment