Sunday, January 31, 2010

Installation Fron License Plate Bracket 2010 Honda Pilot Front License Plate Brkt On 04 C230 Komprssr Installation?

Front License plate brkt on 04 c230 komprssr installation? - installation fron license plate bracket 2010 honda pilot

I bought my car in Ohio. Ohio does not require that you have both front and rear panels. Their stand was in the trunk of my car. I saw myself in the service manual for installation support bumper BRKT drudgery, but could not find in the manual. Please tell me how to install this support. Thank you.

2 comments:

yes_its_... said...

Or visit the dealers and get the same respect, or the purchase of its own. 6 mm x 14 mm. The Support Center and drill a small hole for each screw size. Press, install the plate and that's all.

djaca70 said...

While the first poster is correct. I have a question for you. If you bought the car in Ohio, already not in the media, because Ohio is one of the 30 states that require both front and rear plates?

Post a Comment