Monday, January 18, 2010

How To Get A Green Card Diagram While Getting Green Card By Marriage Do I Get My Social Secuity Card?

While getting green card by marriage do i get my social secuity card? - how to get a green card diagram

Before my green card? How do I apply for an identification number of the state and a license only with my name, if not received my green card? They usually need 6 points. You know, if this is a different case and accept what I have, with my passport and my papers from the countries of Bill .. I am a little confused. because my sister said she received a SS before the green card and was looking for their identification and after he got his license. I'm not sure how it works.

2 comments:

Rami said...

You have your SS card.
Go to your local office of the SS administration.

Print form: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/online/ss-5fs.pdf

What to bring: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/pubs/10515.html (Adults original or replacement Social Security card info)

RayHere said...

The green card and SS go hand in hand after his green card and have not sent a series of SS, what happens, go to SS office to apply and what you can get D / lic

Post a Comment