Sunday, January 17, 2010

Plum Curtains Are These Colors Okay For My Townhouse?

Are these colors okay for my townhouse? - plum curtains

I am after 16 years of renovation color scheme of the same age - Fisheries and hunter green. I changed plum. Hunter green chairs, I do not know, some want with them because they are expensive. The carpet is cut by the hunter and the center can be used easily with touches of plum.

I bought kitchen curtains with purple grapes, cranberries and green. They have a vintage look. I plan to make models of grapes in the kitchen with blue-green tablecloths, beige and light. Cut) I will use the branches of plum wine and light blue (flower.
I also use a picture that represents the entrance of Italy into the water.

The landings are Paris and New York. The city of Paris has the Eiffel Tower and the Ferris wheel, which were allegedly created by the first French. Introduce a mural in New York on the top floor at the high level, and I want to spend all the stairs in New York. I use Italian red flowers and candles in candlesticks.

The room is plum and sage. The theme of this piece, I cErtain but I'll find something. Perhaps the music.

Well, what do you think?

2 comments:

oldasdir... said...

I think the colors he has chosen to work well together (think of the vid) but I wonder if it is too dark. I think you need a little cream or pink for people with disabilities on the walls. (I think the ceiling and the curtains and carpets or rugs are perhaps the plum / sage color, so I think the wall needs more light, neutral colors.
I think it will describe a very elegant manner.

Crabby said...

The colors are a good option, but much depends on the intensity of tones and textures that are used. Grape Kitchen models vintage look, but it seems interesting to have May, the curtains you choose. It seems that the topic of color will move from room to give a uniform look to your decor. Enjoy your new theme!

Post a Comment