Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nice Things To Say In A Wedding Card Wedding Gift? Would It Be Rude?

Wedding Gift? Would it be rude? - nice things to say in a wedding card

My husband and I were married in December. We had a semi small intimate wedding on a budget. Although our budget was tight, we still have to get gifts for our wedding staff. We have other things that we would have liked to have done sacrifice to make sure that they knew that they appreciated our special day. One of the witnesses, tomorrow, the house of my husband and to her wedding. The thing is that we are not sure whether it will receive a gift. We thought of a simple map of Nice received and write something good, but it sucks? We have recently learned I am pregnant and money was tight. I can not help but some hard feelings toward the partner. The friend asked my husband earlier this year whether it would be witnesses for him, and then when he came to, he changed his mind, that hurt the feelings of my husband too. Also do not receive a gift, or even a map to our marriage, even if it during the wedding ceremony. I know his father (who is a surgeon) Pay for your tuxedo rental and pay the bills of their marriage. If WROng not receive a gift when they receive a gift or a card, and changed his mind about if my husband in the marriage?

1 comment:

crave knowledge said...

It is never rude to take only what I can.

I do not think you should keep the relationship with them or consider their marriage at all. The only thing to consider is how much you can give? If a card is all that make you say anything about it can.

Post a Comment